Posted by: Dan D. Daatland
NEW! LM INFO ALL (December 1, 2006): Pre-registration for annual conference and contact seminar
· LearningMigration 2nd Annual Conference (Sofia 2007) “MIGRATION AND INTERCULTURAL DIALOGUE, April 26-28, 2007
· LearningMigration 2nd Contact Seminar (Sofia 2007), April 25-28. 2007.
The “LearningMigration Com 3 Network (LM) will host two main spring of 2007 (they are organised back to back) that shlould be interesting for all partners and members and others interested in the field of migration and intercultural relations:
* a contact seminar to help new project ideas into full applications (in collaboration with the Bulgarian National Socrates Agency)
* an international conference (LM organise these annually)
Both events are organised in Sofia, Bulgaria, end of April 2007. Full information (Flyer with programme etc) available on LM WWW-site (see below).
In addition, there will be a small film seminar showing films/videos connected to the theme of migration and intercultural relations. There is no particular registration for the film seminar – those who have arrived in time for 1700 on Wednesday april 25 can visit!
The contact seminar starts with a full working day (Wednesday April 25) BEFORE the start of the actual conference + half Saturday after the end of the conference.
Registering for the contact seminar will automatically also mean that you are registered for the conference.
The conference is Thursday + Friday.
These events are open for pre-registration starting Friday Dec 1, 2006.
Registration form for “contact semina”r
Registration form for “international conference”
Institutions that are new to the LearningMigratin network can also register into the network as a “member”:
What membership implies can be found here:
General information about network activities (both addresses works):
To have financial support from your Socrates National Agency to take part in the contact seminar you do the following:
1. Find out what deadlines your agency have for support
2. Fill in the proper registration form on the LM www-site (Contact Seminar)
3. You will receive from us a receipt of pre-registration you can use when sending an application to your Socrates National Agency asking for financial support. Usually this support will cover travelling expenses and parts of accommodation/subsistence.