The profile for Partner-institution:
||Munkhättegt. 151, 215 74 Malmö
||215 74 Malmö
||+46 40 26885
||+46 40 343022
||[Click to visit]
||6 - 11
Welcome to Linden
At Linden we base all our work around our “5 Pillars”:
(The first letters of these words make up Swedish female name: GRETA, which helps us all to remember our Ethos!
· The school is working for a supportive and positive environment, considering both
the physical-, psychological- and social environment- a school focused on “Health”
· Pupil-democracy is part of all work together with our students.
· The goals of our work are to be clear and known to our personnel, pupils and and parents.
· All co-workers are to participate in the evaluations of our goals.
· The school is to develop a mutual process for the learning of reading
· The plan “School 2010” is to be integrated gradually in our local curriculum.
Principal: Jeanette Ranelycke
Pastoral Team: 2 School Counsellors, Nurse and Career Officer
Administration: School Secretary and 2 assistants
Specialschool (N year 4-10)
Viceprincipal: Ingrid Thulin(B “Boken” year P-5) + “Lindängehus” preschool
Viceprincipal: Annika Johansson (A Family Daycare+ “Almviksgårdens” preschool+ “Almen”: yr. P-5)
Viceprincipal: Gunlis Åberg ( A “Linden” yr P-5+ A,B,C)
The mentoring project “Nightingale”
Lindängen is part of this project, which organizes Students in Teacher training to become “Mentors” for young pupils at our schools. It is on a “one to one basis” and really gives our pupils great support. http://iktfps.lut.mah.se/mentor/Naktergalen/eng_info.htm
Partnerschool to Teacher Training
Lindängen has a long tradition of co-operation with Teacher Training at Malmö University.
Many Students in Teacher Training have, over the years, done their practical training at our schools and as of Autumn 1999 we have joined up to the Partnerschool-system.
Currently (Spring –05) we have ca. 30 teacherstudents. For more info. About the partnerschool system, please see www.lut.mah.se